Amor Divino is an IGT (Typical Geographic Indication) Toscana Rosso wine produced following the Chianti Colli Senesi rules, using only grapes coming from our vineyards.
We use at least 75% Sangiovese while for the remaining 25% are used regional varieties. The harvest day is defined with daily tasting in the vineyards and analytical analysis. Every variety is picked up at the ideal ripening and vinified separately, because it needs different vinification process to obtain the best wine. Fermentations are done in traditional way with delestage and pumping over , then are followed by a long maceration time in order to extract all the best from the grapes. Then ages in stainless steel or cement vats. The clarification is naturally done without using chemical products, so the wines are natural and cannot cause any allergy problem. The use of natural fining process could result in a small deposit in the bottle during aging, that shows how much the wine is natural and alive.
Amor Divino is the first red wine we bottle usually after 6 months of aging.